Since 2008 July, we have been involved with street kids/family projects – (Medical health checks, medicine distribution, food distribution, clothes and get together for families to interact and also helping widows.
Our staff visit the Pune Local train Station 3 times a week where we are reaching out to the kids and homeless women and drug addicts. Our future goal is to see a daycare started for the real needy kids and provide them literacy and educational opportunity.
Reaching out to widows on streets , 8 such women out of 15 in our contact from train station are placed in homes. We’ve placed destitute widows in different homes and NGO. We also provide them with groceries and sari’s (clothes) and medical assistance.
Provision of one meal a day and give away clothes that are given from many Friends in the neighborhood.
Our heart is to see many such kids and families would be cared for and Vanitashray to be a home for many girls. Having a goal in mind to soon see a day care center start for the young girls and boys whose lives would be transformed and they will bring transformation to our city and Nation.
- India’s Flesh Trade Industry - December 14, 2015
- Together Change Is Possible - December 1, 2015
- Living With HIV - November 30, 2015
- Born Without A Name - November 25, 2015
- Lust In The Name Of God: Temple Prostitution In India - November 1, 2015
- Nikita’s Success Story - December 17, 2013
- Send A Child To School - November 26, 2013
- Why We Want To Help Women And Girls? - October 4, 2013
- History Of Vanitashray - September 12, 2013
- Vanitashray: Shelter – Love – Care - August 27, 2013