We connected with Loom International 10 years ago. Janna (from Loom) has been an amazing friend to me. The encouragement from Loom gives us the will to keep going. It makes such a difference to know that someone is there with us to cheer us on.
Together change is possible
These words hang on the wall of the Loom International office in Portland as a reminder of why we do what we do. This is the spirit of Giving Tuesday: bringing people together to bring change. For both Vanitashray and Loom, that change looks like girls who are able to stay in school, families that are fed, parents who are equipped to love their children, orphans who are provided with long-term care and other sustainable solutions.
Loom International would love for you to be a part of that with us. Your financial gifts make it possible for Loom International to continue their work training Local Experts across the globe who work with vulnerable women and children. You can hear the stories of their partners like Habona, in Kenya, and myself, Anu, in India, who have told them that through their partnership with Loom they have been equipped and empowered to work in their communities, making a difference in the lives of hundreds of children.
On this fourth annual Giving Tuesday, Loom’s hope is that you would consider partnering with them financially on behalf of women and children around the world. By standing with Loom and with Vanitashray, you too can be a part of transforming the lives of the vulnerable. Whether $5, $25, or even $1,000, your gift makes a difference. Thank you for your generosity!
- India’s Flesh Trade Industry - December 14, 2015
- Together Change Is Possible - December 1, 2015
- Living With HIV - November 30, 2015
- Born Without A Name - November 25, 2015
- Lust In The Name Of God: Temple Prostitution In India - November 1, 2015
- Nikita’s Success Story - December 17, 2013
- Send A Child To School - November 26, 2013
- Why We Want To Help Women And Girls? - October 4, 2013
- History Of Vanitashray - September 12, 2013
- Vanitashray: Shelter – Love – Care - August 27, 2013